Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Dear mama!

Growing up in Camden N.J my mother felt helpless having a baby and letting me be raised in the slums. So instead of letting go, or giving up she raised me there for eight long cold years. She wanted better for me she didn't want me to live the life her and my father had lived as well as the rest of my family. I didn't blame her. All she wanted was to take me far away from the drug infested area where we had all grown up in, for a start of a new/better life without struggling. After getting her things together eventually we moved out of the "hood". We had gotten our own apartment in Westville N.J. It was a very nice place compared to where we had just moved from. My mother loved it. She finally had her first own place with her own family to support! She also didn't just get by we would order out whatever and whenever we wanted. As well as my mother paying her bills consistently and supporting two kids all by herself! My mom was a trooper..

No comments:

Post a Comment